OUR DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible (unalterable) word of God written by holy men of old, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. II Peter 1:20-21
2. We believe in one God who is infinite in power, holy in nature, divine in purpose; omniscient; and omnipresent.
3. We believe that He was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world and received up into glory. I Tim 3:16
4. We believe that in Jesus Christ dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; for it pleased the father that in Him should all the fullness dwell. Col. 2:9; Col 1:19
5. We believe in the virgin birth; that Jesus was both human and divine - God manifested in the flesh.
6. We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. We believe that He ascended on high and has sent His Spirit, the Holy Ghost, which was poured out at Jerusalem over 1900 years ago and is still filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today.
7. We believe in baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and that the initial evidence of receiving the Holy Ghost is speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:4, 38
8. We believe in a holy, sanctified life, divine healing, communion and feet washing, and the glorious catching away (rapture) of the saints when Jesus returns in the clouds of glory to take his people to heaven. I Thessalonians 4:3, 7, 13-17